I’ve Got Your Voice On Tape
This mix is about hey did I mention Jenny Owen Youngs is playing a show at my house?
Why It’s Pretentious: Ugh, first I take three months off, then I take a federal holiday weekend off, then I have a guest post, then I have a reblog? It’s like, do I even have any dignity? LOOK BRUSH YOUR FEELINGS ASIDE BECAUSE JENNY OWEN YOUNGS IS PLAYING A SHOW AT MY HOUSE. YOU HAVE NEW FEELINGS CALLED “WHAT THAT IS AWESOME.”
Here’s the deal: Saturday, September 24th. 8 PM. Hogwarts. $5 with a student ID. The Little Bear, Jordan Hull, and a secret surprise band who came out of nowhere to become one of the best Nashville bands around. RSVP on the Facebook event.
Prepare yourself for with my “hey you should really listen to Jenny Owen Youngs” tape from 2007.
Download: Right-click, save as.
Tracklisting and more downloads after the jump.
1. Voice on Tape
2. Hot in Herre (Nelly cover)
3. Fuck Was I
4. Cover Melody
8. I’m a Slave 4 U (Britney cover)
9. Drinking Song
10. Things We Don’t Need Anymore (Christmas single)
12. Voice On Tape (The Robot Explosion Remix)
All songs from Batten the Hatches, The Take Off All Your Clothes - EP, Things We Don’t Need Anymore - Single, and some videos I ripped off YouTube and compiled into a mix called “She’s From Scotland… And That Is Bullshit.”
- cnpetty likes this
- aripanty likes this
- thatgaywolf likes this
- allfires likes this
- fluffyheadedmonster likes this
- fireworksandfireplaces reblogged this from jennyowenyoungs and added:
- dontdontdo reblogged this from jennyowenyoungs and added:
- jennyowenyoungs reblogged this from pretentiousmixtapes and added:
- pretentiousmixtapes posted this